30 May 2011

Spanish Roadtrip, American Style

I just got back from a ten-day roadtrip encircling most of Spain. Right before, I got pretty stressed about possibly getting chickenpox, and it was my birthday on top, among other issues of constant worry, so this turned out to be one of those trips where photography took a backseat and I needed it more for my sanity than anything. We headed north from Barcelona, visiting the Dali museum, through Andorra, passing southern France to hit the Atlantic, across and over to the western most of Spain, dipped down into Portugal, hopped by Madrid and Valencia then back home.

P1000483s
San Sebastien.

P1000507s
Quite possibly my favorite photo from the whole trip.

P1000519s
La Coruna

P1000555s
Salamanca.

P1000585s
It was so beautiful it didn't even matter that we didn't know where we were going half the time.

P1000587s

P1000525s
Sunset at the end of the world. Finisterre, Spain.

No comments: