18 November 2008

No more 5d

I emailed the guy, Julio, this morning about how I wanted to meet at Precision and get it cleaned before I buy it. He doesn't reply. So I just emailed him again and said that I lost his number and that he needs to call em. He replies and says, "I'm sorry I already sold it."


Words cannot describe how pissed off I am right now. And telling him that he's an asshole and hoping something real terrible upon him didn't make it any better. If only you can drop kick someone through the internet...


Well, I'm in the market again for a 5d. Anyone? Suggestions?

1 comment:

photonell said...

Drug problem, squirrely guy. You are better off without it. If it seems to good to be true......probably is.

He probably was hoping you would write him a check and then he was going to break into your house (based on the address on the check) and steal the camera back.